A public forum for guests and those interested in joining <THEM>
Calipso
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Anwendung

Post by Calipso »

Timbab wrote:
Calipso wrote:
Timbab wrote:Endlich mal frisch Fleisch!

Welcome! :p
You wish I was fresh meat. :lol

Ist doch so gut gewürzt, und so schön flambiert. und so liebevoll auf Porzellan serviert.
Dazu ein guter Wein, und zarter Kerzenschein. Ja da lass ich mir Zeit.....Etwas Kultur muss sein!!!
Haha, awesome.

Finally I'm not the only Kraut on this side of the river anymore.
Well, technically.......ich bin amerikaner. I just enjoy visiting Berlin......and I'll probably be back in Fall 2010. (Going to Oktoberfest next year and I'll be roaming around Germany as well.)
Leodextrin wrote:
Calipso wrote: Ist doch so gut gewürzt, und so schön flambiert. und so liebevoll auf Porzellan serviert.
Dazu ein guter Wein, und zarter Kerzenschein. Ja da lass ich mir Zeit.....Etwas Kultur muss sein!!!
As translated by the internet.
Is nevertheless so well peppered, and flambiert so beautifully. and so affectionately on porcelain serves. In addition a good wine, and tender candle light. Leave yourself I time…. to something culture there must be!!!
Internet translators always suck. It's about cannibalism and in German the verbs always seem out of place (to us people who speak English).......that's why the verbs are at the end and look like shit. (Served, must have)
Lunatec
{THEM} Member
{THEM} Member

Post by Lunatec »

Timbab is the OG (original german)
HoboWithABlaster
{THEM} Member
{THEM} Member

Post by HoboWithABlaster »

Maybe you'll meet Phil there.

He'll be the fat guy huddling behind a golden German Shepard that's surrounded by dozens of supermodels.