Raidoner's Application

A public forum for guests and those interested in joining <THEM>
Raidoner
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Raidoner's Application

Post by Raidoner »

razer wrote:When approaching anything be critical and sceptical, even if there are so called 'facts'. Doesn't mean you have to disregard it, its like theorising rather than believing.

With the thick skin thing, you have to be able to take anything and everything thrown at you, its a self defense mechanism to ward off every tom dick and harry from postin nonsenses here. Like Kaden, but he just won't leave. (this is the case with alot of other sites on the net)

Also it helps if you are black and have an afro, and smuggle weed in barbados.
LOL, hopefully pretty soon there wont be a need to smuggle the miracle herb!

I understand what you guys mean, specially the thick skin part of it.
If it ok with the members I would like to be able to at least take part on some of the discussions on these forums and i promise not to post any gibberish and actually give my opinion on things.
Nedak
STAFF
STAFF

Post by Nedak »

Raidoner wrote:
razer wrote:When approaching anything be critical and sceptical, even if there are so called 'facts'. Doesn't mean you have to disregard it, its like theorising rather than believing.

With the thick skin thing, you have to be able to take anything and everything thrown at you, its a self defense mechanism to ward off every tom dick and harry from postin nonsenses here. Like Kaden, but he just won't leave. (this is the case with alot of other sites on the net)

If it ok with the members I would like to be able to at least take part on some of the discussions on these forums and i promise not to post any gibberish and actually give my opinion on things.
Everybody here is allowed to post...there are no rules against an individual posting unless they break rules.

Try to post on things that you actually want to talk about, rather than just spamming "I like this' on things.
Raidoner
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Raidoner »

Nedak wrote:
Raidoner wrote:

Everybody here is allowed to post...there are no rules against an individual posting unless they break rules.

Try to post on things that you actually want to talk about, rather than just spamming "I like this' on things.
Noted!
Lubbe
STAFF
STAFF

Post by Lubbe »

Hello Raidoner and welcome to the <THEM> forum.
Raidoner
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Raidoner »

Thank you Lubbe, much obliged to you for the hospitality.