I want a guild tag? too?

A public forum for guests and those interested in joining <THEM>
Loftkilla
{THEM} Member
{THEM} Member

I want a guild tag? too?

Post by Loftkilla »

Applications:
Lots, like many adobe's chiefly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, (i am dumb and dont know flashes), and something else. I know about the web browsers a bunch. I like some videogames, but ever since swg they all kinda are lame. I used to hack battle.net back before the warden.exe, Also running bots on their servers alot. Made some duckets with Diablo2 doing that. I can use the calculator and stickies, too. I can read some kinds of languages like php and stuff.

1) What aliases do you go by?
Loftkilla
I got some random alts on the TC for buffs n stuff, but that doesn't matter.

2 )How old are you?
335 moons

3) How often are you online?
In the summer I travel a lot. In the winter I hibernate with my computer.
I work online, and I do other webberization and designerry.

4) Where are you from?
Le west coast state of Oregon, currently hailing from Portland(niketown, bridgetown, stumptown, biketown, the city of the weird, etc.), but raised in Eugene(the emerald city, tracktown, hippyville, etc.).

5) Do you have an active email or instant messenger?
yessum. All Kinds. Too many e-mails. The AIms, IRCs, FBs, and other things, too.

6) How did you find out about us?
I do talking to on swgemu forums with some people and stuff. Maniac told me about this site, but I find myself getting well along with Nedak more than most other people on EMU. He ain't no stoops.

7) Any questions or comments?
I seem to find the memebers of this guild to post the most intelligently asinine things. I would like to see how much more.
Uhh, is there like a in-game sort of objective for this guild or is it just to be a comical jackass in ALL avenues of interwebbery? I kinda want to actually play the swgs from time to time.
Nedak
STAFF
STAFF

Re: I want a guild tag? too?

Post by Nedak »

Welcome.

And yes we are playing many games at the moment.

But for EMU, we're waiting for it to be released since it seems that we're all getting banned.
Ninja
{THEM} Member
{THEM} Member

Re: I want a guild tag? too?

Post by Ninja »

ban hammers for the win!